When I was at the Full moon party in Koh Phangan we had a tight-knit family of fellow travelers staying at the hostel. There was one person staying there that didn’t talk to anyone and only appeared a few times in five days. I didn’t think much of him because we never spoke… but after a few additional sightings I now realize, I would be doing my life a disservice if I didn’t find him and beg him teach me his ways. Here’s all I know:
- Island of Ko Phangan, 4:00am. Hostel – Sleeps with random girl in what was described by other traveler as “Most aggressive silent sex I’ve ever seen”. First sighting after second day of check in.
- Island of Koh Tao, 1:00am, 38 miles from original sighting. Bar – Walks by me in hot pursuit of group of girls. Success unknown.
- Bangkok, Ko San Road 8:00pm, 290 miles from original sighting – Walks by the bar I’m in, down the road in hot pursuit of blond girl (See photo). Effort failed.
- Thailand/ Cambodian Border 1:00pm, 429 miles from original sighting – Getting visa.
- Siam Reap, Mad Monkey Hostel, 7:00pm, 519 miles from original sighting – On roof top bar wasted talking to group of girls.
- Siam Reap, 11:00am, 519.1 miles from original sighting – See at the end of the road, driving by in a Tuk Tuk drinking a beer… 11:00am.
During all of the legendary sightings, he wears the same iconic pink tank top and radiates unlimited amounts of swag. I hope he will accept me under his wing and teach me his ways!